File - CN Readers List Rules

  • CataNetwork-Readers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 100 , Nov 1, 2012
      Cata Network Discussion Loop Rules

      Below you'll find our rules for being a member of this list. They're
      not hard and they make sure that we maintain a warm and safe environment.

      1) Do not set yourself to no mail. Doing so is grounds for
      unsubscription. If you don't want to receive mail from the list set
      yourself to Special Notices. We must be able to contact you via
      special notices. We don't send out special notices often, but when we
      do, we need to know you'll get them. This also helps us ensure that
      you're reading and participating in the group, not being malicious in
      any way. Participate. We want to hear from you. We want to know
      what you're thinking. We want know what's going on in your life, what
      you're reading.

      2) No flaming. Discussion and debate are welcomed. Personal attacks
      aren't and they won't be allowed. If you feel the need to have a
      heated debate, do so privately. Take it off list. Failure to comply
      will result in your being moderated or banned from the group. Play
      nice. Be positive. Leave your 'baggage' at the door.

      3) One line replys, thank yours, congrats, welcomes and other such
      posts should be done privately. This keeps traffic on the list to a
      minimum. We don't want to discourage conversation, but we don't want
      people to be overloaded with email either.

      4) Trim your posts. This makes your email easier to read. Check out
      these tips for email etiquette: http://email.about.com/od/emailnetiquette/

      Rules for PROMO

      Promo is allowed by our affiliated authors and on scheduled Publisher Days. Sign up to become an affiliated author today: http://design.pixelwareinc.com/services/author-membership/

      Update: September 1, 2009