Happy New Year

  • Sapphire Blue
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
      Wishing everyone a safe and prosperous new year!!!

      Sapphire Blue
      The new color of erotica.
      www.sapphirestories.com

    • Ginger Simpson
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
        Happy New Year Everyone!  May luck and prosperity find each of us in 2009.  I'm still dancing over finaling in the EPPIEs for Embezzled Love.  Woo Hoo.

        Just the nod is like winning to me, and I have something else to look forward to--the release of Sparta Rose.  The book has been plagued with publisher/personality problems for the past three years, but its coming in February 2009.  I'm delighted to share the new cover with you as an attachment.  If you fear opening attachments, the cover is also posted on my blog.  Cover artist, Shirley Burnett has really captured my tomboy heroine.

        Spice Up Your Life With Ginger
        Ginger's Website
        Ginger's Blog
        Ginger @ Myspace