(no subject)

  • kaystockham@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008

      Hi all,

      I'm still in deep, deep lurk but I wanted to let everyone know today begins my annual posting of my TWELVE FAVES OF CHRISTMAS. This year I've added to the list and am going to also be posting my husband's list of favorites. If you've got a guy in your life, someone you need to get a little something, a difficult family member to buy for etc., maybe something on the lists would work for them. Some items are cheap, some expensive but all would make wonderful gifts or stocking stuffers. I hope you'll check out the list items on my blog at www.kaystockham.com.

      Kay

      Kay Stockham
      The Tulanes of Tennessee Series - Five stories...five ways to fall in love.
      Coming soon: HER BEST FRIEND'S BROTHER, Mar 2009

      Want to win fabulous prizes? Check out www.kaystockham.com! Friend me! www.myspace.com/kaystockham