Re: [Cata-Readers] Digest Number 117

  • Liz Fielding
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Ally, so many women are enthusiastic gardeners that it seemed to me to be a
      great choice -- although perhaps maybe it is more an older woman's hobby
      (and editors all seem to be so young!). The book I'm writing at the moment
      is set in a plant nursery. I'm nothing if not persistent!

      Liz
      A FAMILY OF HIS OWN, Harlequin Romance
      RITA finalist, Short Contemporary Category:
      RNA finalist, Short Romance Prize/ RT finalist, Best HR 2004
      http://www.lizfielding.com