CataRomance Newsletter for Readers Volume 1, Issue 15

  • Ally
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003

      Hello Everyone,

      Hope you are all enjoying the turn into fall this year. I know I certainly am. It's getting chilly up here in North Dakota, but as hockey season is approaching, I'm all for it! My name is Nicole Hulst and I will be your new Readers Newsletter Editor. I love CataRomance and this is a great way to be involved with a fabulous website. If anyone has any questions or advice, feel free to email me at kelley899@... . Now, on to all the great stuff that is happening at the site!

      ~YOU'RE INVITED!~

      LUCY MONROE'S LAUNCH PARTY! This is an event you should NOT miss! And tonight's the night! Come early and check out our brand new chatroom. You're going to love it!

      Location: Cata Chatroom - http://www.cataromance.com/chat/

      Time: 7 p.m. EST, Oct. 1st -TONIGHT!-

      There will be door prizes, online orders, and the chance to chat with Lucy Monroe, author of The Greek Tycoon's Ultimatum! It's going to be a great time for all. Hope you can make it. And did I mention door prizes?

      What about your time zone? It's a real-time chat so join us! If your in Central time, it'll be 6 pm. Mountain, 5 pm. And if you're on the west coast, 4 pm.  All other time zones, http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

      FLIPSIDE LAUNCH PARTY!

      Join authors from this fun new line and win door prizes. I personally cannot wait for Flipside to be out. It sounds like it's going to be a fabulous line.

      Location: Cata HOT SEAT Forum http://www.sterlingpresence.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=235

      Time: Oct. 6-10

      Don't forget to post and be in the running for those door prizes!

      October is Intrigue Month! Join some of our Harlequin Intrigue authors in the Cata Q&A Forum: http://www.sterlingpresence.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=234

      Feel free to ask them questions about the line, their books and themselves.

      Don't be shy! Post!

      Some of the authors that will be joining us are Rebecca York, Gayle Wilson, Silvie Kurtz, and Amy J. Fetzer. It's going to be a great month. Can't wait to see you there.

      ~Freebies~ Ally still has author goodies to give out!! All you have to do is send a SASE and she'll fill it up. If you're like me, you love to get free stuff in the mail. And if it has to do with good books, all the better!

      A #10 envelope with $.37 postage will get you bookmarks and postcards and fingernail files.(Inside the US) A larger envelope with up to $2.50 will get you bigger things like notepads, pens, etc.(Inside the US)

      Mail to:

      Alice Anderson
      PO Box 6454
      Diamondhead, MS 39525

      I'm also one of the new reviewers for the site, reviewing Harlequin Intrigue and Blaze. The review page is getting larger everyday and I recommend everyone take a look at it. Who knows, maybe you'll find your next favorite author!

      http://cataromance.com/reviews/index.php

      We even have a review of one of the new Harlequin Flipsides! Read about One True Love? by Stephanie Doyle here: http://cataromance.com/reviews/index.php?sid=1092&aktion=artikel&rubrik=006&id=58&lang=en

      We just picked a September BookClub Pick, After Hours by Vicki Lewis Thompson.  Be sure to join us to discuss this book, and nominate upcoming books! http://www.sterlingpresence.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=239

      That's all for now. Hope you all stop in at Lucy Monroe's Launch Party in the Cata Chatroom on Oct. 1st. It's going to be great fun. And don't forget to tell your friends about CataRomance!!

      Nicole Hulst, kelley899@...

      www.cataromance.com