CataRomance Freebies

  • Ally
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2003
      Would you like free books and other goodies? All you have to do is
      send a SASE to me and I'll toss in some goodies.

      If you're interested in bookmarks, send a regular #10 envelope with
      a 37 cent stamp on it.

      Please keep in mind that goodies are available while supplies last
      but the more postage you put on the envelope(and the larger the
      envelope is) the more goodies you can recieve.

      If you'd like pens, notepads, key chain, cover flats, books, and
      more, send an 8 x 11 envelope with $2.50 worth of postage on it.

      Don't forget to check out CataRomance.com for all the latest
      activites. We've got some great reviews up. We also got movie
      reviews! Don't forget to read our latest columns and stop by the
      Cata Forums to chat with authors.

      Stay tuned! The second week of October, we'll be officially
      launching Harlequin's newest romantic comedy line, Flipside.

      See you at www.cataromance.com!

      Ally