Beloved Deceiver

  • Margaret Blake
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hi, my new novel Beloved Deceiver is published today at whiskey creek
      press.com, I am also featured author of the month at the site so do
      visit, you might be surprised...or not!

      "I have something to ask you, will you marry me?" His first thought
      was "You've got to be joking" and he thought she was. Only Flora was
      serious. She was practically being forced by her father to marry a man
      she detested. Thus begins a daring deception...the only trouble is
      Flora is a woman in love and Marsden Collingwood can have his pick of
      women who are more beautiful than her!"

      Happy reading,

      Best wishes,

      Margaret Blake

      www.margaretblake.co.uk
      www.myspace.com/authormargaret

      Published by Whiskey Creek Press

      Beloved Deceiver
      Eden's Child
      Fortune's Folly
    • saritaleone
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
        Congrats on the release, Margaret! I was just over to the WCP site and
        read your feature author story--very interesting! I'm glad you came back
        to writing! [:)]

        Beloved Deceiver sounds wonderful. Good luck with it!

        ~Sarita Leone

        http://saritaleone.blogspot.com/ <http://saritaleone.blogspot.com/>

        www.saritaleone.com <http://www.saritaleone.com>

        --- In CataNetwork-Readers@yahoogroups.com, "Margaret Blake"
        <MargareeBlake@...> wrote:

        > Hi, my new novel Beloved Deceiver is published today at whiskey creek
        > press.com, I am also featured author of the month at the site so do
        > visit, you might be surprised...or not!
        >
        > "I have something to ask you, will you marry me?" His first thought
        > was "You've got to be joking" and he thought she was. Only Flora was
        > serious. She was practically being forced by her father to marry a man
        > she detested. Thus begins a daring deception...the only trouble is
        > Flora is a woman in love and Marsden Collingwood can have his pick of
        > women who are more beautiful than her!"
        >
        > Happy reading,
        >
        > Best wishes,
        >
        > Margaret Blake