CataRomance Update - Cata BookClub

  • Ally
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2003
      Dear Reader,

      I hope you're enjoying your summer. It's hot and sultry down here in Mississippi, but luckily that leaves plenty of time for indoor reading and lemonade.

      Speaking of lemonade and reading, we've replenished our enormous jar of cyber lemonade in the BookClub forum.  And we've also got a new moderator in place.  I believe she's been doing a little cyber decorating, so be sure to stop by and introduce yourself, get a glass of lemonade and read a while.  We're still picking this month's Pick, so join us ASAP!  We're looking forward to reading and sharing thoughts about a good book.

      Stay tuned for several new interviews at Cata.

      Have you checked out the new feature called Dedications.  Every so often you meet or experience something that makes an impact on your life and this dedication section will highlight those people who make an impact on us as readers.  This month you'll find my dedication to the first category author I ever read.  And it definitely made an impact on my life.  I'm currently accepting dedication submissions.  If you have a favorite author who repeatedly touches your heart, send her a dedication via CataRomance.com.  Send me your dedication today!

      Releases:

      Baby Chase ~ Hannah Bernard ~
      Harlequin Romance ~ 0373037627

      Susan Gable's The Mommy Plan ~ SuperRomance

      Linda Goodnight's MARRIED IN A MONTH ~ Silhouette Romance

      Releases: UK
      A White Knight in ER
      by Jessica Matthews
      HMB Medical Romance
      ISBN 0-263-83461-1

      Rake's Reward by Joanna Maitland
      Mills & Boon Historical
      ISBN 0263935197

      More news later, but for now, check out CataRomance and see what's going on there this summer!

      Ally | alice@...
      CataRomance Webmistress | http://www.cataromance.com
      It's SUPERROMANCE month at Cata! Join us!