it al depends if we are talking about flies, or fleas. I get fruit flies in the kitchen now and then. I put a combination systemic insecticide and fertilizerverdaeni_norn
Sadly, I lost my 'Lion' at sixteen years old. I guess I can't complain. Anyway after awhile I went to the shelter and got a new cat. She is timid butverdaeni_norn
We use some drops of apple vinegar in our cat's drinking water, about 6 drops/liter. It helps prevent urinary tract problems. It really helps. But this is thehdarmas
Please limit postings to cat problems currently being experienced and answers to these problems. Before posting, search our archives for similar postings in the past.
Please note: Advice is given free of charge by people with varying levels of expertise. It is up to you as a cat owner to assess whether any advice given to you is appropriate. If you are in any doubt, you should consult a veterinarian.
- Mar 14, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.