... Short answer - it depends on your cat. I have had cats allergic to pollen (he stopped having the severe skin itches when he moved back with me where therecatwomandiana
My cat had a weepy eye since I've had him, which turned into black crust from his tears. I just switched his cat food from Kirkland Premium (Costco) and it'srobertasgd
a couple things.. air ionizers are not good if you have asthma. so if you get worse suddenly (even though your cat is better) be sure to see your doctor.verdaeni_norn
Please limit postings to cat problems currently being experienced and answers to these problems. Before posting, search our archives for similar postings in the past.
Please note: Advice is given free of charge by people with varying levels of expertise. It is up to you as a cat owner to assess whether any advice given to you is appropriate. If you are in any doubt, you should consult a veterinarian.
- Mar 14, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.