Re: [CatVet] Re: Question: Echinacea use for cats

  • Rosemary
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi I know of a site that has a supplement that will help control feline rhinotracheitis virus. I give it to my cat when the FRV acts up and the systems are gone by the next day. The supplement is called Kitty Lix TM contains Glutathione the master antioxidant. Check out the site at www.pnscience.com . If you have any question about the product just email them or call. I am sure this product can help. God bless. Roe.