RE: [CatVet] Re: sick cat also

  • Rexclusive Cattery
    Message 1 of 68 , Aug 31, 2003
      First of all after the cat eats does he drink alot and then play or run
      around??

      Mine do this and I put it down to its like going onto a roller coaster
      with a full stomach and up it comes!!

      Message 68 of 68 , Jul 31, 2005
        My cat has a fever and seems to have pain in the hind legs. I took him
        to the vet yesterday and she took x-rays and gave him antibiotics. The
        x-rays showed nothing unusual. I'm giving him the antibiotics but he is
        still sick and he stills drams back or growls if his back legs or the
        back of his body is touched. Does anyone have any idea as to what might
        be the problem?