Re: [CatVet] Pigmentation loss

  • imacline6@webtv.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hi Chris,
      This list really isnt breeder oriented, have you tried on
      that is? I would suggest FanciersHealth@yahoogroups.com
      They have resident Vets and LOTS of breeding experience to help you with
      any breeding problems. I dont mean that you are not welcome here as
      well, just that they have a much broader breeder base to help with such
      questions.
      I must admit that the only thing that occurs to me is anemia,
      so Im not ANY help<G>.
      Hope to see you there....
      Margo
    • Rexclusive Cattery
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2003
        Why don't you contact other Birman breeders??

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 2, 2003
          I am asking other breeders of div. cat breeds on a different list. I just
          thought that since this is a Cat Vet list, that I could find some info for
          my friend here.

          Chris H