Emergency Remedy

  • nokia1603
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hello,

      I am from India. I have 10 cats at home. I like to know is there any
      homeopathic remedy which can be given to cat when cat eats some
      poisonous rat.

      Thanks !
    • KTribe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
        Arsenicum album if weak, fearful, vomiting and
        diarrhea, coldness of body.

        Nux vomica, if hypersensitive, irritable, or
        convulsions are present.Nausea and diarrhea may also
        be present, but not at same time or as great amounts
        as with Ars.

        Give remedy frequently for a few doses, then taper
        off. I would use a water dilution. Or you can crush
        the pill and place between the cheek and gum. If cat
        can not take remedy by mouth, then rub the remedy on
        inside ear flaps or a few drops in the eye (apologize
        later).
        Dee

        http://calendar.yahoo.com