Help

  • meow4you2004
    Message 1 of 44 , May 27, 2013
      I just called the vet and the store I bought the litter from. One of the kittens was chomping on the litter. I took it out of it's mouth and cleaned the living space from all litter. I put paper toweling down and can use regular newspaper. I worry about if the kitten ate some. They are at the age where they are exploring and tasting solid foods. Has anyone experience with this? At five weeks (Persian Himalayan) can they pass it? I hope the kitten/s are going to be ok now. I won't use this litter with kittens anymore. It is cleaner and didn't track so found it helpful. Deb
    • Sam
      Message 44 of 44 , May 29, 2013
        If you used clumping litter get to a vet. A few years ago we had a
        foster use clumping litter for her kittens and the kitten died from
        eating it. It can absolutely be fatal for them.

        Sam