Re: Cat eating kitty litter

  • Iris
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2013
      Brenda,

      If you have mentioned this to the vet, you may want to revisit what advice you may have received. I might try growing some cat grass and finding a healthy cat treat that has some "grassy" ingredients. If you can use clicker training to have them avoid the litter and move on to alternatives, that might help.

      +Praying for your blessings+
      Iris Marie<><