Where is everyone

  • michellefero
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 13, 2012
      Hi, I didn't have internet for a while so I haven't been on the group regularly? NOt hardly any posts anymore? Did everyone move to another group on Facebook?
    • Linda Ray
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 14, 2012
        No Facebook for me. I think it's just a temporary lull. It's happened before...

        Namaste,

        Linda

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 15, 2012
          Hi, I'm still here. No news. My Candy is 13 and still going strong. Hope everyones kitties are doing great!! Hugs, Carol

          --- In CatVet@yahoogroups.com, "michellefero" <michellefero@...> wrote:

          > Hi, I didn't have internet for a while so I haven't been on the group regularly? NOt hardly any posts anymore? Did everyone move to another group on Facebook?

        • Laura Kornak
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 15, 2012
            Hi Carol,

            I'm here but work 2 part time jobs & am kept busy with them, 4 cats & a teenaged daughter & husband that works the night shift 6 nights a week so basically feel like a single parent most of the time. Also have a diabetic cat that keeps me on my toes! Happy Fall! Laura

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 15, 2012
              Yep. Mine are fine too :-).

              Fat and happy :-).

              Namaste,

              Linda :-)

              ------------------------------------

              Pray for Peace.

              Please limit postings to Questions on Cat Health and Veterinary Issues and Answers to those Questions.

              To receive only ONE EMAIL PER DAY from this group , send an email to:
              CatVet-digest@yahoogroups.com

              To receive NO MORE EMAIL from this group, send an email to:
              CatVet-nomail@yahoogroups.com

              Please note: Advice is given free of charge by people with varying levels of expertise. It is up to you as a cat owner to assess whether any advice given to you is appropriate. If you are in any doubt, you should consult a veterinarian.Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Susan Schoneweis
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 15, 2012
                Maddie had a upper respiratory infection last week, but she's doing well now.

                Susan

                Hi, I'm still here. No news. My Candy is 13 and still going strong. Hope everyones kitties are doing great!! Hugs, Carol

              • Candle
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 15, 2012
                  My health comes and goes. So my internet activity is dependent upon my health. Otherwise, I reserve my energy to run after the furbabies.

                  Candle
                  "Scars remind of us where we’ve been, they don’t have to dictate where we are going." ~David Rossi of Criminal Minds

                  From: michellefero michellefero@...