Re: O.T. [AvailableManx] Evans, CO: Siamanx Manx Syndrome Kitten needs home or

  • scampsangel
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2012
      Bless you!! You are wonderful!!

      --- In CatVet@yahoogroups.com, "billygoatcompany" <jillandnate@...> wrote:

      > He is safe and will be arriving when the temps warm up some. :) Jil
      >

      > --- In CatVet@yahoogroups.com, LexxBirdLady <lexxbirdlady@> wrote:
      > >
      > > i hope they get your messg. in time, did you call too?
      > > /sharon/
      > >
      > > Sharon
      > >
      > > icanhascheezburger.com
      > >

      > > ________________________________

    • LexxBirdLady
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2012
        you're so right Jill, and again, i thank you for taking him and i'm glad i sent the email to the group and you read it and acted on it.
        i'm just such a worry wart....i'm sorry!  and i went back and re-read the email - but there didn't seem to be a video w/the email. and you're right, yes, living in a darn cage 'is no life at all' and he'll get to be a cat no matter what problems he has. and i'm sure, the other cats will help cover up his poops! lol :-)   yes, with it being so cold, i wouldnt take a chance of putting him out there w/out being able to be out there with him for days then potentially having him get out in the cold and get lost. that would be bad.

        i bet your older cat really loves 'his barn' :-) lol. i know i would.

        thank you again for your kind heart, YOU are a doll! ;-)
        keep in touch,

        Sharon

        icanhascheezburger.com

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 1, 2012
          she is isn't she :-)

          i have a tabby cat, male that "i know" is split to manx. i finally figured out from his markings/colors on his legs and face and pictures of 'stray' bobtail kitties - those were his kittens! and his rear end must be a good two inches taller than his front shoulders. he totally walks differently from my other to regular cats, i mean he obviously is a humpy walking kitty :-) so i know one of his parents was a bobtail or manx. and HE IS the SWEETEST thing......EVER !! ohhh and he gets his feelings hurt so easily - i have to be careful, lol :-)  he never has sprayed, not even outside. (he's fixed)

          lol, he's my booty cat, he's got back, lol fur sure,lol. :-)

          anyway, yah Jill is a sweetie. she really REALLY is!!!

          Sharon

          icanhascheezburger.com

          ________________________________
          > He is safe and will be arriving when the temps warm up some. :) Jil
          >

          > --- In CatVet@yahoogroups.com, LexxBirdLady <lexxbirdlady@> wrote:
          > >
          > > i hope they get your messg. in time, did you call too?
          > > /sharon/
          > >
          > > Sharon
          > >
          > > icanhascheezburger.com

        • billygoatcompany
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 1, 2012
            So far knock on wood, my barn cats have stayed. Shoot, one showed up and never left. It took me about 6 months to decide to claim him, so I got him fixed and gave him a name. The old man is well traveled. I worried about moving him, I didn't know what he would do but I locked him in a stall for a few days and let him know where his food was, he never left. He runs the farm, a big fat orange tabby cat. I wish, really really wish I could have Buddy in the house, but I cant and i also know I am the only who has stepped up to take him. I do not think he will leave. I do not work outside the home so plan on spending lots of time with him to get him adjusted. Watch, with all this protesting him being a barn cat, watch him end up in the house with a diaper. OMG, my husband would shoot me. LOL I will definately keep everyone updated. Right they are in the process of finding a rescue to transfer him to since they cannot adopt him out, he has to be transfered to a group or my veternarian.

            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 2, 2012
              LOL, i think he'd LOVE  being a barn kitty - like you said, so many mice! so little time!! lol. and i know how mice can ruin feed and taint it too w/disease, that's not good for your livestock... i wish i could let mine out on thier own at times, but i'm on a corner of a busy street. if i ever get the chance to move, it wont be on a corner and everything will be wood fenced or something... right now, i have to take them out on 50foot leashes with me when the weather is good. for the most part, they enjoy being housecats, but my third, he was a stray is is very street wise so i let him in and out as weather permits and he is enjoying being inside on cold, wet days too! he even went to sleep in my spot in the bed this a.m. before i left for work.....mmmm..smells like mommie...LOL i guess that's what he's thinking.lol.

              :-)

              Sharon

              icanhascheezburger.com