Re: [CatVet] Daddy-cat

  • MassDude@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2010
      Thank you for sharing your story. It is so hard to lose a beloved pet.
      Take comfort in knowing your feral had love and a friend which made it all
      worth while like you told your daughter. I have had similar experiences and
      when my feral purred like crazy in my arms as he passed away it gave me
      comfort that he knew he had love, Thats why we keep on doing it over and
      over again. I am currently caring for 19 ferals. God bless you and I hope you
      have a good 2011.
      George

    • scampsangel
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
        So true. Thank you so much for your kind words! Have a wonderful 2011!

        --- In CatVet@yahoogroups.com, CatWoman <diana@...> wrote:

        > Hugs to you and your daughter. Daddy-cat definitely
        > lived his last days knowing love and comfort.
        >
        > Tell her it is hard to let them go - whether you
        > have them a couple of hours, a couple of years -
        > or a couple of decades - but the time they are with
        > us always makes it worth the pain of the loss.
        >
        > Diana

      • carols
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2011
          Hi, I am so sorry to read about Daddy-cat. You and your daughter gave him a loving home. My heart and prayers are with you and your daughter. I hope you both will remember all the good times you had together with Daddy and his family. Take care and hugs, Carol