Purr Paws got 2nd in the Iams Contest!

  • Della
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
      *Thanks to everyone who voted and encouraged their friends, family,
      co-workers, and everyone else to vote!*
      *
      *
      *We came in 2nd place, which still gets free food! Yay!*

      We're just waiting to hear from Iams to see where to go from here.

      Again, thank you, thank you, and thank you!
      From the humans and the kitties!

      Della Hengel
      Purr Paws Rescue, Inc // Cypress, Tx (NW Houston)
      http://www.purrpawsrescue.org
      Help raise money when you search online at Goodsearch:
      http://www.goodsearch.com/?charityid=843766

    • Paul
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2010
        Good for you, hope the food goes down well.

        Paul