To Nemo

  • mommajacques
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      First and formost thank you to the owners and moderator that let me join this absolutly informational group.
      My daughter call me from another state and truly upset that Nemo (10 yrs old ) was sick. Trying despratly to find what could be wrong, we searched. Nemo was taken to the vet for many test and needed operation. With no doubt found that he had lived a wonderful , playful live with companionship and love. He is no longer with my daughter and granddaughter in body, but with all the loving pictures and spirit he had to offer.
      Your information here is so valuble, I thank you very much. Plan to read forever. Elizabeth