Re: [CatVet] Need help w/pregnant mommy!

  • christian.ramos
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2002
      sorry, but i don´t have the information, but i´ll look for it.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2002
        my cat has a nastey uri right now, she's on antibiotics from the vet. but
        since about 10:30pm sunday night to now, she has had very little to drink.
        she maybe drinking while i am at work, but i don't notice when i'm here.
        should i be forcing it down her with a water dropper, or just let her do it
        when she gets ready? she'll eat a little canned food, i've been adding water
        to that.

        thanks!