Re: [CatVet] Re: Cat behavior-biting

  • Verdaeni@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2009
      Lion like some others likes being petted near his tail, for a minute only.? Then he doesn't like it. I understand this is normal. But there are some cats that will sit there and lovingly accept petting, and then bite.? I don't know why!? I
      did finally see one of them and really, I saw no signs until suddenly she tried to bite me!

      My cat also bites after I have been petting him on my bed. He seems very happy and then suddenly attacks. Why should he be upset?

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
        I agree with the 'overstimulation'. Plus is his eyes are closed, then they open a bit and see a huge hand and brush coming at him, it might be fear. Or like my girl....when she's had enough, thats it! She lets me know in no uncertain terms!

        Gretts