Fw: [JustADollar] No power! NW TENN SOS..EMERGENCY - Animals are dying, help needed immediately!

  • donna scroggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2009
      --- On Sat, 1/31/09, Trish <SaveTheDogs@...> wrote:

      From: Trish <SaveTheDogs@...>
      Subject: [JustADollar] No power! NW TENN SOS..EMERGENCY - Animals are dying, help needed immediately!
      To: rescuecrossposters@yahoogroups.com, rescuesandshelters@yahoogroups.com, justadollar@yahoogroups.com, MuttShackVolunteers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, January 31, 2009, 10:03 AM

      crossposted

      contact:

       Chandra
      Davis

      TN State EARS Coordinator
      & Hornbeak Fire
      Dept.

      731-538-9891 -
      message

          731-599-8186
      cellular

      ---

      From:
      Buckleybowwow@ aol.com <Buckleybowwow@ aol.com>
      Subject:
      NW TENN SOS..EMERGENCY HELP IS ND'D IMMEDIATELY ANIMALS ARE dying
      To:
      lsteffes6114@ earthlink. net
      Cc:
      ACOCDavis@yahoo. com
      Date:
      Saturday, January 31, 2009, 4:55 AM

      ****Crossposting Requested***

      Pet food needed desperately! !

      IF you can help in any way, contact info below for
      Chandra Davis who is the ACO of  Hornbeak, TN
      which is in the northwest corner of TN not far from both KY and
      ILL
      about 300 miles west of Nashville..in or close to Obion and Lake County
      TN

      no heat
      because of power outages..people and pets are dying
      suggest pet food, blankets and portable heaters or possibly gift
      cards
      ask where the closest walmart and home depot type stores are
      pls help if you can.  the only way to reach her is by cell
      phone

      Chandra Davis
      TN state EARS coordinator & Hornbeak Fire Dept

      7   731-599-8186
      cellular
      7    731-538-9891 -
      message