Re: [CatVet] Giving pills to a timid cat

  • shannon gibson
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi
      I rescue cats & kittens and give MILBEMAX worm pills to timid cats in fresh
      meat, as these pills are quite small (no need to crush them, just hide it in
      the meat). Also, just give a small amount of meat (a few mouthfuls for the
      cat in its usua; bowl, so it will definately eat all the meat and you will
      know it has taken the pill).

      This always works for mine