Re: [CatVet] Re: Fwd: [CatRescuers] GEORGIA --- "GEORGIE" --- Wonderful Maine Coon needs rescue at Carroll County shelter

  • donna scroggs
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
      Yes he is in Georgia.
      Donna ACS

      --- debbie <damrl2003@...> wrote:

      > --- In CatVet@yahoogroups.com, donna scroggs
      > <smartonetwo_99@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Note: forwarded message attached.

      > removed]
      > >
      > i love coon cats is it in georgia?

    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
        Donna, I replied to her and gave her all the information

        Sheri

        --- debbie <damrl2003@...> wrote:

        > --- In CatVet@yahoogroups.com, donna scroggs
        > <smartonetwo_99@...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Note: forwarded message attached.

        > removed]
        > >
        > i love coon cats is it in georgia?

        "A man is not where he lives, but where he loves."
        May the angels watch over and protect them all...

        Sheri

      • donna scroggs
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
          That's great let me know when you hear more. I had a
          mainecoon and she was a lovely cat and so beautiful.
          Donna ACS