A pretty nifty litter box

  • Mary Jane
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      I am a board member of the Land of PureGold Foundation, which promotes
      the human-canine bond. I have 2 rescue Golden Retrievers as well as 5
      cats. Recently, the president of the foundation put this at the site,
      since she has a cat and thinks this is the best thing since sliced
      bread. Click on this link to check it out and if you buy one, the
      proceeds will go to the foundation. Let me know what you think.

      http://litterworks.landofpuregold.com/

      Mary Jane
    • diana@wetware.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        Quoting Mary Jane <rizzella@...>:

        > I am a board member of the Land of PureGold Foundation, which promotes
        > the human-canine bond. I have 2 rescue Golden Retrievers as well as 5
        > cats. Recently, the president of the foundation put this at the site,
        > since she has a cat and thinks this is the best thing since sliced
        > bread. Click on this link to check it out and if you buy one, the
        > proceeds will go to the foundation. Let me know what you think.
        >
        > http://litterworks.landofpuregold.com/

        Nifty idea - if I had 2-3 times the space I have now - or several
        fewer cats!

        I have 10 litter boxes now - I can't see finding room for 10 of these
        in a 12x40 mobile home...

        dg