need home for cat

  • Shelly Askew
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      I have a cat who is only 2 years old and I have to find him a new home. I feel he isnt getting what he needs from our home. I got him a year ago from a siamese rescue. Soon after I got pregnant and now I have 3 children and this cat needs lots of attention. He came from a breeder in ohio who had WAY too many cats. He was in a cage the entire time till he was probably 8 months old. He is VERY scared and hides 24-7. If you can catch him and take him into a room he will sit hunched down and looks extremely scared. Other than that he is a good kitty with great eating habits and litter habits. He would be great to someone who is single and has time for this poor kitty. He is going to need LOTS of loving and attention for a long time to get over his scaredness of humans. He is nutered. He is a very handsome probably pure bred blue point. He does have a bend in the end of his tail. Please let me know if you know of anyone who would like him. I live in the metro detroit area.
      Thanks Shelly
      attached is a picture, he is on the right.

      Anakin Jarrell

      Patrick Evan