Help

  • cheertiger
    Message 1 of 44 , Jan 1, 2005
      My 10 month old Bengal cat threw up something that felt like
      shoestring. Is there a way to know if he got it all up? I have 2
      cats so its hard to know which is using the litter box regularly. I
      have been giving catlax daily since this happened (Thursday).

      All help is greatly appreciated.
    • Sam
      Message 44 of 44 , May 29, 2013
        If you used clumping litter get to a vet. A few years ago we had a
        foster use clumping litter for her kittens and the kitten died from
        eating it. It can absolutely be fatal for them.

        Sam