30705Re: cat question

  • t2000kwt
    Jun 11, 2014
      Some cats DO like water, but most don't seem to, so it's more of an individual thing. Some dogs don't like water, but most do. Here's some more information:

      Do cats really hate water?: Animal Planet

      Donald

      ---In CatVet@yahoogroups.com, <dmelton321@...> wrote :

        I kno0w cats are don't like the water and are even scared of large bodies of water. I wonder if that's because they're afraid there could be something in the water (ie crocodile, snake,etc...) that could get them. After all, cats are good swimmers and they used to be wild animals before people took them in as pets. In a place like the middle of the forest it would make sense a large body of water there could contain something that could prey on a cat. Do other people in the group think there is or isn't truth to that theory?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic