30697Fw: Did You See This Cat Food Recall? Recall Notice Could Affect Your Health

  • Linda Ray
    May 16, 2014

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: CatChannel.com <newsletter@...>

      Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 5:03 PM
      Subject: Did You See This Cat Food Recall? Recall Notice Could Affect Your Health

      CatChannel Recall Alert
      If you are unable to see the message below, click here to view.
      CatChannel

      May 16, 2014
      recall

      BRAVO! Recalls Select Lots of
      Pet Food

      Bravo! has announced a recall of select lots of Bravo! pet food due to possible contamination with Listeria monocytogenes. Healthy dogs and cats rarely become sick from this bacteria, but you or your family can easily become ill when coming in contact with it.
      We have all the safety information to protect you and your pet along with information on refunds and credits.
      Read Now

      Tips to Avoid Tainted Cat Food

      During pet food recalls, it’s natural to become worried and confused about what to feed your cats. Check out these tips on how to avoid tainted cat foods and keep your pets safe during recalls.
      Read Now

      Visit the CatChannel Recall Center

      Our Recall Center will keep you up-to-date on the latest news on cat food recalls and cat product recalls.Staying informed and taking precautions could save your cat's life.
      Read Now
      I-5 Publishing, LLC
      3 Burroughs
      Irvine, CA 92618