30657Re: exploratory surgery on 16 year old female

  • marticat25
    Jan 15, 2014

      Hi,  I just had that problem with my cat that had a bad cold.  He would not eat no matter what I tried. Since there is a risk of Lipidosis (causes death in a couple more days) after 2 days of not eating we force fed him liquified wet food for 3 days and then he finally started to eat. If a cat does not eat, he will not have the strength and nutrition to keep his immune system healthy enough to fight off whatever is causing it.  I know that I have not been on here lately, but I hope you baby is better now.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic