30653RE: prednisolone shortage

  • ngetal_84152
    Jan 8, 2014

      I get prednisolone from meds 4 vets compounded into capsules. They work exactly like the pills without the bad taste that causes her to freak out and foam @the mouth.  They also have great prices. I got 90# for 25$. They also do a transdermal that requires a bit of tweaking to get the dose right but is much better tolerated (rubbed into ears). I have been to the actual building and was shown around. They are amazing and are willing to try anything. I think they do a cylosporine treat. They have tons of options.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic