      From: "jbodden@..." <jbodden@...>
      To: CatVet@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 6, 2014 4:59 PM
      Subject: [CatVet] Cat back pain

      Does anyone know of a group that has advice for cat back pain? Thanks. Jeannine.

      Sent from my iPhone

      Pray for Peace.

      Please limit postings to Questions on Cat Health and Veterinary Issues and Answers to those Questions.

      To receive only ONE EMAIL PER DAY from this group , send an email to:

      To receive NO MORE EMAIL from this group, send an email to:

      Please note: Advice is given free of charge by people with varying levels of expertise. It is up to you as a cat owner to assess whether any advice given to you is appropriate. If you are in any doubt, you should consult a veterinarian.Yahoo Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)