30616Oriental SH kitten won't gain weight or muscle

  • Marti
    Sep 19, 2013
      Hi all, I have an 8 month old male OSH show cat. He is healthy, plays quite a bit and does eat, but not a lot. His vet exam was great. He just will not eat much. He does not like any human food, like cooked chicken or beef. He is weird because he always begs for peaches or plums if we are eating any. Does anyone know what I can do to get a little more weight on him and build more muscle?
      We fed him Taste of the wild dry food once a day and canned food twice a day. We have changed to wellness core wet food for the high protein and Wellness kitten dry food, but he still is just not a big eater.
      I would appreciate any advice.
      Thanks much
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic