30607Candy has CHF

  • carols
    Aug 19, 2013
      Hi, I have been a member for a few years. You all helped me when she had a cyst on her back, which I had removed and she was fine. In May, she was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. She is on lasix, enalapril and 1/4 baby aspirin. Yesterday and today, she has not eaten much. She is still grooming herself and using the litter box, the lasix is working! I am concerned about the not eating much, she may eat about 1/2 can,5.5 oz, of wet food a day for the last two days. Should I be concerned and take her to the vet? She is 14, about 10 lbs, down from 16. Thanks in advance, Carol
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic