30596Re: [CatVet] Moe, felv+ cat - need help please!

  • CatWoman
    Jul 24, 2013
      On 7/23/2013 4:53 PM, lwl wrote:
      > For the last two days, he has been quieter, a bit lethargic, and off his food. I think he is a little dehydrated as his gums are not smooth, but somewhat tacky, although the skin 'lift test' bounces right back. He did throw up a small amount yesterday (two to three times - tiny bit of food - almost no fur in the vomit.). He is not a vomiter.
      > His abdomen seems sensitive, as he will not let me rub it (an attention he usually likes). If I try, he attempts to nip.

      Nothing in the bloodwork, but the above would make me very suspicious,
      and I'd get at least an x-ray.

      Lymphoma is one possibility. The other is a blockage (which could be as
      simple as a hairball, or could be a tumor).

      Vibes and crossed paws for a hairball...

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic