30593Re: ten-year-old still having pain and diarrhea on defecation.

  • tigerlady
    Jul 15, 2013
      I would think a course of revolution will take care of the worms...they do cause the icky poo. get him some revolution=it goes on the back of neck. kills fleas. ear mites and 2-3 kinds of warms. only can buy at vet or have vet fax in script to any of the online pet sites. chewy.com is a good site as is dr fosters.

      hope this helps!

      Tonda n honeybee, floey, gang

      --- In CatVet@yahoogroups.com, "Trout" <marushkatyl@...> wrote:

      > I am minding a little orange tabby cat, M.J. His owner had had him to different vets and blood tests, stool samples have only shown worms. He was given and is still given Advantage but the pain on defecation continues. He is very small, underweight, will only eat dry Venison and green pea food. No improvement. One vet suggested he be "scoped." This would take him well across town and I do not have the money or the ride as I am on disability and have just had my old tabby tom fixed, chipped, etc. Does anyone have any idea what this could be? M.J. is in pain and there seems to be no answers from vets.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic