Hello Fellow Cary Fans!!!

  • beatlechick81
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2005
      Hello everyone!

      I'm the newby here! My name is Becca (BeatleChick), and I am 24
      years of age, and I realized the greatness of Mr Grant about 15
      years ago. I've been very much in love every since! :)! My favorite
      CG flick is (naturally) An Affair To Remember, and I am gradually
      working my way through collecting all of his films (at last count I
      have maybe 30 or so).

      When I made the trek to LA to see my other man, Paul McCartney, in
      concert in 2002 (went with my best friend)--the day following the
      concert, Erica and I trekked all over Hollywood/Bev. Hills looking
      up spots connected with our favorite stars (and you can take your
      best guess as to who my favorite star is!) So, yes, I had the
      obligatory photos taken of myself at Cary's square at the Chinese
      theater (placing my hands where his had been, etc), and, better
      still, whilst checking out all of our favorite stars' homes in
      Beverly Hills, we drove way out on top of this gorgeous hill,
      to "the man's" home. WOW!!!! First of all, the house is gorgeous!
      Secondly, the view from on top of that hill is breath-taking, and
      thirdly, I STOOD AT HIS GATES!!! The very place that the man had
      been!!! :)!!! *sigh*! Unfortunatly for me, he wasn't home at the
      time, but I did have Erica take several photos of me standing by his
      gates, with the biggest smile ever on my face! (And, then, after
      taking those photos, she had to drag me back to the car, as I was
      very reluctant to leave!) Anyway...

      Well, that's a little bit about myself, about my love for Cary, and
      about my Cary adventrues so far!

      I look forward to getting to know you all and to (of course!)
      talking Cary with you!

      Peace, Love, and "Happy Thoughts" to you all!

      --BeatleChick
    • Lisa
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2005
        Welcome to the group Beatlechick!

        I would love to go to Hollywood and see his house. I am so
        jealous! :p Its sounds like you had an awesome time.

        --- In CaryGrantLovers@yahoogroups.com, "beatlechick81"