Re: Lisa A Biography About Cary Grant

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2004
      If I have time I will write something up, or maybe a filmography.

      --- In CaryGrantLovers@yahoogroups.com, "SANDRA KAY BROWN"
      <rocknrollsandy@y...> wrote:
      > Lisa,
      > could you post a small biography on this wonderful actor.
      >
      > I think that would be so nice to let the members know more of his
      > work.
    • SANDRA KAY BROWN
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2004
        --- In CaryGrantLovers@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa" <dew2550@y...> wrote:

        > If I have time I will write something up, or maybe a filmography.
        >

        > --- In CaryGrantLovers@yahoogroups.com, "SANDRA KAY BROWN"
        > <rocknrollsandy@y...> wrote:
        > > Lisa,
        > > could you post a small biography on this wonderful actor.
        > >
        > > I think that would be so nice to let the members know more of his
        > > work.

        That is a wonderful idea Lisa.

        And if you check out things there could be official Cary Grant
        websites. I don't know for sure though. And I am sure they have books
        on Cary on Ebay also along with going to the library.

        Mom