Lisa A Biography About Cary Grant

  • SANDRA KAY BROWN
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2004
      Lisa,
      could you post a small biography on this wonderful actor.

      I think that would be so nice to let the members know more of his
      work.
    • Lisa
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2004
        If I have time I will write something up, or maybe a filmography.

        --- In CaryGrantLovers@yahoogroups.com, "SANDRA KAY BROWN"
        <rocknrollsandy@y...> wrote:
        > Lisa,
        > could you post a small biography on this wonderful actor.
        >
        > I think that would be so nice to let the members know more of his
        > work.
      • SANDRA KAY BROWN
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2004
          --- In CaryGrantLovers@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa" <dew2550@y...> wrote:

          > If I have time I will write something up, or maybe a filmography.
          >

          > --- In CaryGrantLovers@yahoogroups.com, "SANDRA KAY BROWN"
          > <rocknrollsandy@y...> wrote:
          > > Lisa,
          > > could you post a small biography on this wonderful actor.
          > >
          > > I think that would be so nice to let the members know more of his
          > > work.

          That is a wonderful idea Lisa.

          And if you check out things there could be official Cary Grant
          websites. I don't know for sure though. And I am sure they have books
          on Cary on Ebay also along with going to the library.

          Mom