Hello everyone!

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2003
      Any Cary Grant movies coming on soon?:o)
    • SANDRA NEWSOM BROWN
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2003
        --- In CaryGrantLovers@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa" <doodad127@y...> wrote:
        > Any Cary Grant movies coming on soon?:o)

        I don't know Lisa,
        but you know you can go into the websites of TCM and AMC
        To find that out. They more than likely have something there day by
        day. Also, I can give you email addresses to invite others to your
        Cary Grant Group if you would like to do so.

        Mother
      • Lisa
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2006
          I just wanted to welcome the new members to the group. Sorry that not
          that much has been going on here. Feel free to post your favorite
          movies and such.

          Lisa