Lisa There Were Three Back to Back Movies Last Night

  • SANDRA NEWSOM BROWN <rocknrollsandy@yah
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2003
      That was on TCM. The first was The Grass is Greener,
      another was Gunga Din. And I do not remember the last one.

      Mother
    • Lisa McLain
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2003
        I wanted to see The Grass is Greener!! I haven't seen that one yet I have it on video. Remember when I bought all those Cary Grant videos from ebay. But I couldn't watch them on my vcr because they were from UK. I need a PAL vcr to watch it. Maybe it will be on again.
        "SANDRA NEWSOM BROWN <rocknrollsandy@...>" <rocknrollsandy@...> wrote:That was on TCM. The first was The Grass is Greener,

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003
          --- In CaryGrantLovers@yahoogroups.com, Lisa McLain <doodad127@y...>
          wrote:

          > I wanted to see The Grass is Greener!! I haven't seen that one
          yet I have it on video. Remember when I bought all those Cary Grant
          videos from ebay. But I couldn't watch them on my vcr because they
          were from UK. I need a PAL vcr to watch it. Maybe it will be on
          again.
          > "SANDRA NEWSOM BROWN <rocknrollsandy@y...>" <rocknrollsandy@y...>
          wrote:That was on TCM. The first was The Grass is Greener,
          > another was Gunga Din. And I do not remember the last one.
          >
          > Mother
          Lisa,
          that movie is on right now on TCM. Came on a little while
          ago. That also stars Natilie Wood and Warren Beatty. Very young
          they are. And also Deborah Kerr I think. Also, thought
          you might like to know that Warren is the younger brother
          of actress Shirley Mclaine and he did win a best oscar for
          male movie star for a movie called Reds I do believe.

          Mother

          Service.

        • Lisa McLain
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003
            I missed it again!!!!
            "SANDRA NEWSOM BROWN <rocknrollsandy@...>" <rocknrollsandy@...> wrote:--- In CaryGrantLovers@yahoogroups.com, Lisa McLain <doodad127@y...>
            wrote:

            > I wanted to see The Grass is Greener!! I haven't seen that one
            yet I have it on video. Remember when I bought all those Cary Grant
            videos from ebay. But I couldn't watch them on my vcr because they
            were from UK. I need a PAL vcr to watch it. Maybe it will be on
            again.
            > "SANDRA NEWSOM BROWN <rocknrollsandy@y...>" <rocknrollsandy@y...>
            wrote:That was on TCM. The first was The Grass is Greener,
            > another was Gunga Din. And I do not remember the last one.
            >
            > Mother
            Lisa,
            that movie is on right now on TCM. Came on a little while
            ago. That also stars Natilie Wood and Warren Beatty. Very young
            they are. And also Deborah Kerr I think. Also, thought
            you might like to know that Warren is the younger brother
            of actress Shirley Mclaine and he did win a best oscar for
            male movie star for a movie called Reds I do believe.

            Mother

            Service.

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT