Re: Cary Grant Movies Dvds At Dollar General Now!

  • ~Lisa~
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
      I bought Penny Serenade at walmart for a dollar. So you can get them
      there too:) I didn't see Arsenic and Old Lace for a dollar. Linda got
      it for me at Borders though.

      --- In CaryGrantLovers@yahoogroups.com, "SANDRA KAYE BROWN"

    • Angels4BobSeger@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
        I got Charade on dvd for a dollar. Now, if only I can find my fav movie of Cary's. North By Northwest.
        An Alfred Hitchcock classic. Came out in 1959 I think.

        Mother