144This Sunday Afternoon. Indiscreet Starring Cary Grant and Ingrid Berman on TCM

  • SANDRA KAYE BROWN
    Jan 15, 2008
      The time will be 215 pm. I just saw this advertised on TCM.
      Right after the channel had a short biography on Cary Grant. Which was
      awesome. The program was narrarated by Tony Curtis. And I bet they
      will show it again sometime over the weekend.
      Indiscreet is another Alfred Hitchcock classic.
      Lisa, you should record this one for sure.
      And check the listings on TCM to see what other movies are on of
      Cary's this month.

      Mother