125Re: pics and newspaper story about his last hours

  • SANDRA KAYE BROWN
    Apr 25, 2006
      --- In CaryGrantLovers@yahoogroups.com, Lisa McLain <dew2550@...>
      wrote:

      > This is the one I was talking about that didn't upload right I
      hope the pictures show up this time

      > My favorite
      >

      > *crossing my fingers that they work this time*
      >

      > Lisa McLain <dew2550@...> wrote:
      > I am going to try and find some more pictures for ya

      Lisa, the one photo of Mr. Grant and the children.
      Would that be from Father Goose?

      Cary Grant was divorced by his last wife actress Dyan Cannon.
      They had a child. A little girl when he had died.

      > Sorry! Some of this one didn't upload right in my
      photobucket

      Service.

      > Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using
      Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic