10978Terrible Ordeal(HELP)!!! Delissa Prideaux

  • Delissa Prideaux
    Dec 14, 2012
      Hello,

      This message may be coming to you as a surprise but I need your help.Few days back my family and I made an unannounced  vacation trip to Manila,Philippines. Everything was going fine until last night when we were  mugged on our way back to the  hotel.They Stole all our cash,credit cards and cellphone but thank God we  still have our lives and passports safe. The  hotel manager has been unhelpful to us for reasons i don't know.I'm writing you from a local library.I've reported to the police and after writing down some statements that's the last i had from them.i contacted the  consulate and all i keep hearing is they will get back to me. Our return flight leaves soon...I need you to help me out  with a fast loan to settle our bills here so we can get back home . I'll refund the money as soon as we get back.

      Thank,
      Delissa