10964coo to china

  • corinne
    Jul 17, 2011
      We just came home early this am from our second adoption. We did carry on in 2005 and again for this adoption. Our six year old daughter traveled with us which meant a whole slew of asthma related meds. We had no problems. We did buy a nice big cheap suitcase in Guangzhou just like with our daughter. We loaded it with gifts we bought to give to her every year when we celebrate our adoption day. It is a great day way to travel. Three outfits a piece with coordinating colors so we could interchange them. Amazing how unimportant wardrobe can become.
      Corinne
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic