10962Re: Anyone go Carry on only for China adoption?

  • teamlowe
    Jul 10, 2011
      Judy, I will be leaving This Friday, July 15th to adopt our 3 year old and I to will be going by myself. I would love to hear everyone advice. Everyone I have talked to has tried to talk me out of COO. This is our 6th adoption and I have always overpacked when going, but this time since my husband can't go I need to really figure COO out. Please anyone, Im leaving in 5 days!

      Kathy

      --- In CarryOnOnly@yahoogroups.com, "judyr" <judyr908@...> wrote:

      > Hello:
      > I will be traveling without my husband so I need to pack as light as I can. I want to go carryon but not sure if I can due to new rules about liquids? Our little girl is 2 and will closer to 2 1/2 by the time we go. I'm thinking we may travel in September? Any tips or advice?
      >

      > Judy

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic