About This Group!

  • Gina Marie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2010
      Hey, Everyone! Just thought I'd tell you all a little about how this group came about. I decided to make this group in October 2008, because I have been a huge Carrie Underwood fan since 2005. Then, I wasn't going to do anything with this group, but I wasn't sure how to delete groups at that time. I started getting people wanting to join, so I thought I'd try to get this group going. Apparently, I can't do that since I haven't been getting any new people wanting to join lately and nobody's posting news or responding to news. So...I might just not do anything here anymore. If you'd like to leave, you can.

      Just thought i'd let everyone know. Thanks for reading!

      *Gina Marie*